Frequently Asked Questions
- A friendly and knowledgeable Hawaii State Certified Tour Guide.
- Accommodations at the Westin Ka’anapali on Maui. Based on Double Occupancy.
- All activities and excursions as stated in our itinerary.
- Most meals, except where specified, are included.
- Transportation each tour day. Flights to and from Maui are not included.
- Luggage service at airport and hotel.
- Hawaii State Park fees.
- Gratuities for all activity vendors, drivers, restaurant staff, hotel porters, and housekeepers, which are included in your True Adventure. If you dine or do an activity while on your own time, gratuities are not included.
- Airfare or other transportation between your residence and Maui (OGG).
- Pre or Post transportation to/from Maui Kahului Airport (OGG). This means before or after the designated tour dates.
- Any Airline Baggage fees, and other airport/airline fees.
- Customs, immigration, passport, and visa fees.
- Travel protection insurance.
- Any activities, meals, or transportation not specifically included in the tour package (On your own time).
- Gratuities for your True Adventure Tour Guide(s).
- Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, room service, telephone, or alcohol, unless specified as included.
- Hawaii State General Excise Tax of 4.16% charge upon booking.
For changes to your trip start date or itinerary, there will be no charge if requests are made within 14 calendar days of initial booking. If you request a change after the 14 calendar day grace period, it will be considered a cancellation and re-booking and may be charged at the rates below. Please note that reservations are non-transferable. We will make an effort to make name changes or other requests, but reserve the right to pass on any charges from third-party vendors that may occur.
If you must cancel, please make a formal cancellation by calling or emailing us as soon as possible. Amounts paid, minus cancellation fees and nonrefundable amounts, will be refunded in U.S. dollars directly to the method of payment on file. If booked through a travel agent, we will not be responsible for additional agency cancellation fees they may charge, if any. No refunds will be made in the event of interruption or cancellation by you after the trip start date.
We HIGHLY recommend purchasing your own Trip Insurance, just in case.
Unless stated otherwise in your True Adventure Confirmation, the following cancellation policy shall apply:
|Days Prior to Tour Departure||Cancellation Charge Per Guest|
|120 or more Days||Depost of 10% per person|
|119 – 90 Days||50% of total cost|
|89 – 46 Days||75% of total cost|
|45 – 1 Days||100% of total cost|
Please see our full Terms and Conditions for more details.